EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reactor Surveillance and Plant Life|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- J.P. Foster, A. Muñoz, B.W. Amiri, C. Muñoz-Reja, A. Atwood, “Zirconium Alloy Irradiation Hardening: Yield and Ultimate Strength Comparison of Optimized Zirlo™ and Zirlo® ”, LWR Fuel Performance Meeting TopFuel (2013)
- G.A. Fischer, “RadTrack: An Automated Tool for Tracking the Radiation Environment in LWRs, Version 1.1”, WCAP-16558-NP, Revision 1, Westinghouse Electric Company, Cranberry Township, PA, 2008
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Regulatory Guide 1.190, “Calculational and Dosimetry Methods for Determining Pressure Vessel Neutron Fluence”, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC, 2001
- RSICC Data Library Collection DLC-185, “BUGLE-96, Coupled 47 Neutron, 20 Gamma-Ray Group Cross Section Library Derived from ENDF/B-VI for LWR Shielding and Pressure Vessel Dosimetry Applications”, Radiation Safety Information Computational Center, Oak Ridge, TN, 1996
- RSICC Computer Code Collection CCC-650, “DOORS 3.2, One-, Two-, and Three-Dimensional Discrete Ordinate Neutron/Photon Transport Code System”, Radiation Safety Information Computational Center, Oak Ridge, TN, 1998
- L.R. Greenwood and J.P. Foster, “Retrospective Reactor Dosimetry with Zirconium Alloy Samples in a PWR”, Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry pp. 58–66 (2008)
- S.L. Anderson, “Benchmark Testing of the FERRET Code for Least Squares Evaluation of Light Water Reactor Dosimetry”, WCAP-16083-NP-A, Revision 0, Westinghouse Electric Company, pubnameCranberry Township, PA, 2006
- RSICC Computer Code Collection DLC-178, “SNLRML, Recommended Dosimetry Cross-Section Compendium”, Radiation Safety Information Computational Center, Oak Ridge, TN, 1994
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.