EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reactor Surveillance and Plant Life|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- Code of Federal Regulations – Energy, Title 10, Part 50
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Regulatory Guide 1.99, Revision 2, “Radiation Embrittlement of Reactor Vessel Materials”
- NUREG/CR-3391, “Charpy Trend Curves Based on 177 PWR Data Points”
- EPRI NP-3319, “Physically Based Regression Correlations of Embrittlement Data from Pressure Vessel Surveillance Programs”
- NUREG/CR-7027, “Degradation of LWR Core Internal Materials due to Neutron Irradiation.”
- ASTM E1035-08, “Standard Practice for Determining Neutron Exposures for Nuclear Reactor Vessel Support Structures”
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.