EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reactor Surveillance and Plant Life|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- G. Longoni and S. L. Anderson, Reactor Dosimetry Applications Using RAPTOR-M3G: A New Parallel 3-D Radiation Transport Code. 2009. Reactor Dosimetry State of the Art 2008 – Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry. World Scientific. Singapore [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Hunter et al., Extension of RAPTOR-M3G to R-Θ-Z Geometry For Use In Reactor Dosimetry Applications. 2009. Reactor Dosimetry State of the Art 2008 – Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry. World Scientific. Singapore [Google Scholar]
- ORNL RSICC DLC-185, BUGLE-96 – Coupled 47 Neutron, 20 Gamma-Ray Group Cross Section Library Derived from ENDF/B-VI for LWR Shielding and Pressure Vessel Dosimetry Applications. March 1996 [Google Scholar]
- B. Petrović and A. Haghighat, New Directional Theta-Weighted (DTW) Differencing Scheme and Reduction of Estimated Pressure Vessel Fluence Uncertainty. 1998. Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry. World Scientific. Singapore [Google Scholar]
- ORNL RSICC PSR-145, FERRET – Least Squares Solution to Nuclear Data and Reactor Physics Problems. January 1980 [Google Scholar]
- ORNL RSICC DLC-178, SNLRML – Recommended Dosimetry Cross Section Compendium. July 1994 [Google Scholar]
- USNRC Regulatory Guide 1.190, Calculational and Dosimetry Methods for Determining Pressure Vessel Neutron Fluence. March 2001 [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Andracheck et al., WCAP-14040-A, Revision 4, Methodology Used to Develop Cold Overpressure Mitigating System Setpoints and RCS Heatup and Cooldown Limit Curves. May 2004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.