EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reactor Surveillance and Plant Life|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- R. Clark, Radiation Damage to Concrete, Technical Report HW-56195, General Electric, Hanford Laboratories, Richland, WA (1958) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hilsdorf, J. Kropp, H. Koch, The effects of nuclear radiation on the mechanical properties of concrete, Special Publication of the American Concrete Institute 55, 223–254 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fillmore, Literature Review of the Effects of Radiation and Temperature on the Aging of Concrete, Technical Report INEEL/EXT-04-02319, Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kontani, Y. Ichikawa., A. Ishizawa, M. Takizawa, O. Sato, Irradiation effects on concrete structure, International Symposium on the Ageing Management and Maintenance of Nuclear Power Plants, 173–182 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. NRC Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS),http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/adams.html [Google Scholar]
- T. Esselman and P. Bruck, Expected Condition of Concrete at Age 80 Years of Reactor Operation, Technical Report A13276-R-001, Lucius Pitkin, Inc. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Remec, F. Kam, H.B. Robinson-2 Pressure Vessel Benchmark, Technical Report ORNL/TM-13204, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (1997) [Google Scholar]
- I. Remec, Study of the Neutron Flux and Dpa Attenuation in the Reactor Pressure-Vessel Wall, Technical Report ORNL/NRC/LTR-99/5, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (1999) [Google Scholar]
- DOORS3.2a: One, Two- and Three-Dimensional Discrete Ordinates Neutron/Photon Transport Code System, RSICC Code Package CCC-650 [Google Scholar]
- W. Rhoades, The TORT Three-Dimensional Discrete Ordinates Neutron/Photon Transport Code (TORT Version 3), Technical Report ORNL/TM-13221, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T. Evans, A. Stafford, R. Slaybaugh, K. Clarno, Denovo, A New Three-dimensional Parallel Discrete Ordinates Code in SCALE, Nuclear Technology 171, 171–200 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Mosher, A.M. Bevill, S.R. Johnson, A.M. Ibrahim, C.R. Daily, T.M. Evans, J.C. Wagner, J. O. Johnson, R.E. Grove, ADVANTG—An Automated Variance Reduction Parameter Generator, ORNL/TM-2013/416, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Risner, D. Wiarda, M. Dunn, T. Miller, D. Peplow, B. Patton, Production and Testing of the VITAMIN-B7 Fine-Group and BUGLE-B7 Broad-Group Coupled Neutron/Gamma Cross-Section Libraries Derived from ENDF/B-VII.0 Nuclear Data, Technical Report ORNL/TM-2011/12, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Field, I. Remec, Y. Le Pape, Perspective on Radiation Effects in Concrete for Nuclear Power Plants – Part I: Quantification of Radiation Exposure and Radiation Effects, Nuclear Engineering and Design (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Le Pape, K.G. Field, I. Remec, Perspective on Radiation Effects in Concrete for Nuclear Power Plants – Part II: Perspective from Micromechanical Modelling, Nuclear Engineering and Design (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Fero, Use of SSTRs and a Multi-Component Shield Assembly to Measure Radiation Penetrating the Reactor Biological Shield in the Presence of Radiation Streaming from Other Sources, ASTM STP 1398, 156–163 (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.