EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reactor Surveillance and Plant Life|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- 10 CFR 50, Appendix H, “Reactor Vessel Material Surveillance Program Requirements”, USNRC [Google Scholar]
- NUREG-1801, Rev. 1, “Generic Aging Lessons Learned (GALL) Report”, September 2005 [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Kim, C. S. Yoo, S. L. Anderson, A. H. Feo, and Charles C. Kim, “The Role of Ex-Vessel Neutron Dosimetry in Reactor Vessel Surveillance in South Korea”, 13th International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry (ISRD-13), Hotel Akersloot, The Netherlands, May 25–30, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Duo, J. Chen, J. A. Kulesza, A. H. Fero, C. S. Yoo, and B. C. Kim, “Korean Standard Nuclear Power Plant Ex-vessel Neutron Dosimetry Program Ulchin 4”, 14th International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry (ISRD-14), Mt. Washington Resort, Bretton Woods, NH, USA, May 22–27, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- US NRC Regulatory Guide 1.190, “Calculational and Dosimetry Methods for Determining Pressure Vessel Neutron Fluence”, March 2001 [Google Scholar]
- RSICC Computer Code Collection CCC-650, “DOORS 3.2, One-, Two, and Three-Dimensional Discrete Ordinates Neutron/Photon Transport Code System”, Oak Ridge, TN, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- RSIC Data Library Collection DLC-185, “BUGLE-96, Coupled 47 Neutron, 20 Gamma-Ray Group Cross Section Library Derived from ENDF/B-VI for LWR Shielding and Pressure Vessel Dosimetry Applications”, Oak Ridge, TN, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, “SORCERY User Manual”, December 2001 [Google Scholar]
- RSIC Data Library Collection DLC-178, “SNLRML Recommended Dosimetry Cross-Section Compendium”, July 1994 [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Anderson, “Benchmark Testing of the FERRET Code for Least Squares Evaluation of Light Water Reactor Dosimetry”, Westinghouse WCAP-16083-NP-A, Revision 0, May 2006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.