EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Dosimetry in Research and Test Reactors and in Accelerators|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- J.-C. Kleinet al., AMMON: an experimental program in the EOLE critical facility for the validation of the Jules Horowitz Reactor neutron and photon HORUS3D calculation scheme. Proc. Int. Conf. IGORR 2009, Beijing, China (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fougeras, A. Chabre, C. Mergui, The place of EOLE, MINERVE and MASURCA facilities in the R&D activities of the CEA, Proc. Int. Conf. IGORR 2005, Gaitherburg, USA (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Iracane, The Jules Horowitz Reactor, a new Material Testing Reactor in Europe. Proc. Int. Conf. IGORR 2005, Gaitherburg, USA (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gruelet al., Design of a devoted gamma spectrometry device for axial and azimuthal activity measurements on JHR-type curved fuel plates, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 61 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Vaglio-Gaudardet al., Monte Carlo Interpretation of the AMMON/REF Experiment in EOLE for the JHR Reactor Neutron Calculations, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 175 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Girard, H. Philibert, S. Testanière, C. Domergue, D. Beretz, The MADERE radio-activity measurement Platform: developments for a better address of the experimental needs. Proc. Int. Conf. IGORR 2009, Beijing, China (2009) [Google Scholar]
- LNHB, PTB/E. Schönfeld, R. Dersch (1998), http://laraweb.free.fr/ [Google Scholar]
- E. Brunet al., Overview of TRIPOLI-4© version 7 continuous-energy Monte Carlo transport code. Proc. Int. Conf. ICAPP 2011, Nice, France, May (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Vaglio-Gaudardet al., Analysis of the AMMON experimental program in the EOLE facility supporting the qualification of the JHR neutron and photon tools, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 61 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.