EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transport Calculations (Neutron and Gamma-Ray) and Modeling|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- The Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs), Title 10, Part 50, Appendix H, “Reactor Vessel Material Surveillance Program Requirements”, US NRC [Google Scholar]
- US NRC Regulatory Guide 1.190, “Calculational and Dosimetry Methods for Determining Pressure Vessel Neutron Fluence” [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Fischer, “RadTrack: An Automated Tool for Tracking the Radiation Environment in LWRS, Version 1.1.” WCAP-16558-NP, Revision 1, Westinghouse Electric Company LLC (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Anderson, “Benchmark Testing of the FERRET Code for Least Squares Evaluation of Light Water Reactor Dosimetry”, WCAP-16558-NP-A, Revision 0, Westinghouse Electric Company LLC (May 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Regulatory Guide 1.99, Revision 2, “Radiation Embrittlement of Reactor Vessel Materials”, (May 1988) [Google Scholar]
- LTR-REA-14-28, Revision 0, “KRIST/Westinghouse Training Supplemental Information” Attachment 2, “Using Tecplot 360 to Visualize the Results of Transport Analysis” (February 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.