EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transport Calculations (Neutron and Gamma-Ray) and Modeling|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- Scale: A Comprehensive Modeling and Simulation Suite for Nuclear Safety Analysis and Design, ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.1, June 2011. Available from Radiation Safety Information Computational Center at Oak Ridge National Laboratory as CCC-785
- T. M. Evans et al., Denovo: A New Three-Dimensional Parallel Discrete Ordinates Code in SCALE, Nuclear Technology, Vol. 171, No. 2, August 2010, pp. 171–200
- Consortium for the Advanced Simulation of Light Water Reactors Project Website, http://www.casl.gov
- TOP500 Supercomputer Sites Website, http://www.top500.org/, November 2013
- A. Godfrey et al., Operational Reactor Model Demonstration with VERA: Watts Bar Unit 1 Cycle 1 Zero Power Physics Tests, CASL Technical Report CASL-U-2013-0105-001, September 2013
- F. A. Franceschini et al., Westinghouse VERA Test Stand - Zero Power Physics Test Simulations for the AP1000 PWR, CASL Technical Report: CASL-U-2014-0012-001, March 2014
- CASL Project Summary Slides, CASL Viewgraph Collection: CASL-U-2011-0137-000, August 2011
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.