EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Transport Calculations (Neutron and Gamma-Ray) and Modeling|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- E. D. Blakeman, Neutron and Gamma Fluxes and dpa Rates for the HFIR Vessel Beltline Region (Present and Upgrade Designs), ORNL/TM-13693, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Blakeman and R. D. Cheverton, Neutron and Gamma Fluxes and dpa Rates for the HFIR Vessel Beltline Region (Present and Upgrade Designs) Supplement 2, ORNL/TM-13693/S2, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Blakeman, J. A. Bucholz, and R. D. Cheverton, Calculation of dpa Rates at the HFIR HB-2 Beam Tube Nozzle Corner Using Three-Dimensional Discrete Ordinates and Monte Carlo Models, ORNL/TM-2003/213, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Blakeman, “HFIR dpa-Rate Calculations Using Hybrid Monte Carlo/Discrete Ordinates”, Radiation Protection and Shielding Division 2010 Topical Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, April 18–23, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Wagner and A. Haghighat, “Automated Variance Reduction of Monte Carlo Shielding Calculations Using Discrete Ordinates Adjoint Function”, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 128, 186 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Wagner, D. E. Peplow, and S. W. Mosher, “FW-CADIS Method for Global and Regional Variance Reduction of Monte Carlo Radiation Transport Calculations”, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 176, 37 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Mosher et al., ADVANTG – An Automated Variance Reduction Parameter Generator, ORNL/TM-2013/416, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, “MCNP – A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5. Volume I: Overview and Theory”, LA-UR-03-1987, Los Alamos National Laboratory (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wiarda, M. E. Dunn, D. E. Peplow, T. M. Miller, and H. Akkurt, Development and Testing of ENDF/B-VI.8 and ENDF/B-VII.0 Coupled Neutron-Gamma Libraries for SCALE 6, ORNL/TM2008/047, NUREG/CR-6990, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. K. Abu-Shumays, “Angular Quadratures for Improved Transport Computations”, Transp. Theory Stat. Phys. 30, 169–205 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standard E693-12, “Standard Practice for Characterizing Neutron Exposures in Iron and Low Alloy Steels in Terms of Displacements Per Atom (DPA)”, E 706(ID), June 2012 [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Baumann, “Gamma-ray Induced displacements in D2O Reactors”, Proc. Of the Seventh ASTM0-EURATOM Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry, Strasbourg, France, August 27–31, 1990 [Google Scholar]
- J. E. White et al., Production and Testing of the Revised VITAMIN-B6 Fine-Group and the BUGLE-96 Broad-Group Neutron/Photon Cross-Section Libraries Derived from ENDF/B-VI.3 Nuclear Data, ORNL-6795, NUREG/CR-6214, Revision 1 (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.