EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Transport Calculations (Neutron and Gamma-Ray) and Modeling|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- C.H. Oh & E.S. Kim, “Scoping Analyses on Tritium Permeation to VHTR Integrated Industrial Application Systems”, INL/EXT-10-19607 (March, 2011)
- H. Ohashi & S. Sherman, “Tritium Movement and Accumulation in the NGNP System Interface and Hydrogen Plant”, INL/EXT-07-12746 (June 2007)
- A. Shenoy, “NGNP and Hydrogen Production Preconceptual Design Studies Report”, Document 911107, Rev. 0, General Atomics (July 1997)
- D. Petti, “NGNP Research and Development Status”, INL/EXT-10-19259 (August 2010)
- General Atomics, “GT-MHR Conceptual Design Description Report”, Document 910720, Rev. 1 (July 1996)
- K. Partain, J. Saurwein & A. Shenoy, “Preconceptual Engineering Services For the Next Generation Nuclear Plant (NGNP) with Hydrogen Production”, Document 911107, Rev. 0, General Atomics (July 2007)
- D. Ilas (personal communication 2011)
- E.L. Albenesius, “Tritium as a Product of Fission”, Physics Review Letter, Vol. 3, pp. 274–275 (September 1959) [CrossRef]
- D.G. Jacobs, “Sources of Tritium and its Behavior upon Release to the Environment”, ORNL/NSIC-37 (December 1968)
- K. Shibata, 0. Iwamoto, T. Nakagawa, N. Iwamoto, A. Ichihara, S. Kunieda, …J. Katakura, “JENDL-4.0: A New Library for Nuclear Science and Engineering”, Journal of Nuclear Science Technology, Vol. 48(1) (2011)
- J.C. Wagner & A. Haghighat, “Automated Variance Reduction of Monte Carlo Shielding Calculations Using the Discrete Ordinates Adjoint Function”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, Vol. 128, pp. 186–208 (1998) [CrossRef]
- J.C. Wagner, E.D. Blakeman & D.E. Peplow, “Forward-Weighted CADIS Method for Global Variance Reduction”, Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, Vol. 97, pp. 630–633 (2007)
- D.E. Peplow, “MAVRIC: MONACO with Automated Variance Reduction using Importance Calculations”, ORNL/TM-2005/39, UT-Battelle, LLC. Oak Ridge National Laboratory (2009)
- J.P. Strizak, T.D. Burchell & W. Windes, “Status of Initial Assessment of Physical and Mechanical Properties of Graphite Grades for NGNP Applications”, ORNL/TM-2006/553 (September 2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.