EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transport Calculations (Neutron and Gamma-Ray) and Modeling|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- A. M. Voloschenko, S. V. Gukov, A. A. Russkov, M. I. Gurevich, D. A. Shkarovsky, V. P. Kryuchkov, O. V. Sumaneev, A. A. Dubinin, “The CNCSN-2: One, Two- and Three-Dimensional Coupled Neutral and Charged Particle Discrete Ordinates Code System”, Proc. of International Conference on Advances in Mathematics, Computational Methods, and Reactor Physics, Saratoga Springs, USA, May 3–7, 2009
- A. M. Voloschenko and V. P. Kryuchkov, “KATRIN-2.0: Three-Dimensional Discrete Ordinates Neutron, Photon and Charged Particle Transport Code”, User's Guide, Report of Keldysh Inst. of Appl. Math., Russian Ac. of Sci., No. 7-27-2004, Moscow, 2004
- R. E. Alcouffe. “An Adaptive Weigthed Diamond-Differencing Method for Three-Dimensional XYZ Geometry, TANS. 68A, 206 (1993)
- A. Voloschenko, “Consistent P1 Synthetic Acceleration Scheme for Transport Equation in 3D Geometries”, Mathematics and Computation, Supercomputing, Reactor Physics and Nuclear and Biological Applications Palais des Papes, Avignon, France, September 12–15, 2005 on CD-ROM, American Nuclear Society, LaGrange Park, IL (2005)
- B. G. Carlson. “A method of characteristics and other improvements in solution methods for the transport equation”, Nucl. Sci. Eng., 61, 408 (1976) [CrossRef]
- A. Voloschenko, S. Zaritskiy, A. Egorov and V. Boyarinov. “Modernization of cross section library for VVER-1000 type reactors internals and pressure vessel dosimetry”, Proc. of the 15-th International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry, 2014, paper E133
- International Reactor Dosimetry File 2002 (IRDF 2002), Technical Reports Series No. 452, IAEA, Vienna, 2006
- M. I. Gurevich, A. A. Russkov, A. M. Voloschenko, “ConDat 1.0 – Code for Converting by the Tracing Algorithm the Combinatorial Geometry Presentation to the Bit-Mapped One, Users Guide”, Preprint of Keldysh Inst. of Appl. Math., Russian Ac. of Sci., No. 12, 2007
- G.I. Borodkin and O.M. Kovalevich. Interlaboratory VVER-1000 Ex-vessel Experiment at Balakovo-3 NPP, Proc. of the 9th International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry, titlebookSep. 2–6, 1996, Prague, Czech Republic. Hamid Ait Abderrahim et al. Eds., World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., 1998, pp. 431–438
- Calculated-Experimental estimation of Neutron Fluence on VVER-1000 Pressure Vessels for Lifetime Extension till 60 years, MT 1.2.3.06.0190-2013, Rosenergoatom (in Russian)
- M. I. Gurevich., A. A. Russkov., A. M. Voloshchenko., “Variance reduction in hybrid CADIS calculations of radiation shielding for VVER”, Atomic Energy, May 2011, 110, Issue 1, pp. 6–13
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.