EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Cross Sections, Nuclear Data and Uncertainties|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- International Reactor Dosimetry and Fusion File, IRDFF v.1.02, June 14, 2012, see https://www-nds.iaea.org/IRDFF/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Capote et al., IAEA report INDC(NDS)-0608 [Google Scholar]
- N. Kornilov, International Journal of Nuclear Energy Science and Engineering, Vol. 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Grundl, C.M. Eisenhauer, NBSIR 85-03151, Compendium of Benchmark Neutron Fields for Reactor Dosimetry, US Department of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards, January 1986 [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Griffin, Covariance Propagation in Spectral Indices, presentation at the International Workshop on Nuclear Data Covariances, April 28 – May 1, 2014 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Accepted for publication in Nuclear Data Sheets, January 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Cf-252 Neutron Spectrum, Ed. H.D. Lemmel, IAEA report, IAEA-NDS-98, Dec. 1987 (includes W. Mannhart reports) [Google Scholar]
- W. Mannhart, D.L. Smith, J.W. Meadows, “The Discrepancy Between Differential and Integral Data on the Ti-47(n,p)”, in American Nuclear Society Proceedings on a Topical Meeting in Advances in Nuclear Engineering Computation and Radiation Shielding, Santa Fe, New Mexico, April 9–13, 1989, University of New Mexico Publications, Ed. M.L. Hall, pp. 577–580 [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata, et al., J. Katakura: “JENDL-4.0: A New Library for Nuclear Science and Engineering”, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol., 48(1), 1–30 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Griffin, C.D. Peters, D.W. Vehar, IEEE Trans. on Nucl. Sci., 59 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Simakov et al., “Validation of IRDFF in 252Cf standard and IRDF-2002 reference neutron fields”, paper presented at ISRD15 in May 2014 and pending publication in the European Physics Journal [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.