EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- A.L. Barry, B. Lehmann, D. Fritsch, D. Bräunig, “Energy dependence of electron damage and displacement threshold energy in 6H-SiC”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 1111–1115, June, 1991 [CrossRef]
- F.H. Ruddy, A.R. Dulloo, J.G. Seidel, S. Seshadri, L.B. Rowland, “Development of a silicon carbide radiation detector”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 536–541, June, 1998 [CrossRef]
- S. Seshadri, A. R. Dulloo, F.H. Ruddy, J.G. Seidel, L.B. Rowland, “Demonstration of a SiC Detector for High Radiation Environments”, IEEE Trans. Electron. Dev., vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 567–571, 1999 [CrossRef]
- E. Gatti, “The Quest for Low-Loise Processing of Random Signals, Integrated Circuits, and Nuclear Science”, J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 4, no. 3, 2012
- K. Castellani-Coulié, H. Aziza, W. Rahajandraibe, G. Micolau, J-M. Portal, “Development of a CMOS Oscillator Concept for Particle Detection and Tracking”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 2450–2455, August, 2013 [CrossRef]
- Vandenbussche et al., “Fully integrated low-power CMOS detector”, IEEE Trans. On Nucl. Sc., vol. 45, no. 4, August, 1998 [CrossRef]
- Sven P. Bonisch, “Current and charge sensitive signal conditioning for position determination”, in Semiconductor Radiation Detection Systems, Sidney, 2010
- S. Ben Krit, W. Rahajandraibe, K. Castellani-Coulié, G. Micolau, A. Lyoussi, “First Investgations on the Feasibility of Integration of Smart Sensor in Harsh Environement”, presented at ANNIMA, Marseille, 2013
- S. Ben Krit, W. Rahajandraibe, K. Castellani-Coulié, G. Micolau, A. Levisse, A. Lyoussi, “Development of a Digital Tool for the Simulation of a Readout System Dedicated for Neutrons Discrimination”, presented at LATW conference, Fortaleza, Brazil, 2014
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.