EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 108, 2016Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (MMCP 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 February 2016|
- D.E. Donets, E.D. Donets, E.E Donets, V.V Salnikov, V.B. Shutov, Journal of Instrumentation 5, C09001 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A.A. Samarskii, P.N. Vabishchevich, Computational Heat Transfer, (volume 1, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., Chichester, England, 1995)
- L.H. Thomas, Elliptic Problems in Linear Differential Equations over a Network (Watson Sci. Comput. Lab Report, Columbia University, New York, 1949)
- W.H. Press, S.A. Teukolsky, W.T. Vetterling, B.P. Flannery, Numerical Recipes, third ed. (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2007)
- N.N. Yanenko, Fractional step methods for solution of multidimensional problems of mathematical physics (Nauka, Moscow, 1967) (in russian)
- The Open MPI developer community, http://www.open-mpi.org/ (11/06/2015)
- I.S. Grigoreva, E.Z. Meylihova, Physical quantities. Handbook (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1981)
- Thulium: physical properties, http://www.webelements.com/thulium/physics.html (05/04/2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.