EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 108, 2016Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (MMCP 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 February 2016|
- Dorodnitsin A.A., Selected works. V.1.2. (Moscow. Publication of the Computer Centre of the Academy of Sciences Russia 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Belotserkovsky O.M. and Davydov Yu. M., Method of large particles in the gas dynamics (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) 370 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Astarita G. and Marrucci G. Principles of non-Newtonian fluid mechanics (McGRAW-HILL Book Company, UK, 1974) 289 pp. [Google Scholar]
- DeWitt B.S., Dynamical theory of groups and fields (Gordon and Breach, N.-Y., 1965) 264 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Garrett Lisi A., An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything, arXiv:0711.0770v1 [hep-th] 6 Nov 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Eglit M.E., The lectures on the basics of continuum mechanics (Publishing house of the Moscow University, Moscow, 2008) 318 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Khramushin V. N., Three-dimensional tensor mathematics of computational experiments in fluid mechanics. (FEB RAS, Vladivostok, 2005) 212 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Gotman A. Sh., The tensor calculus (Novosibirsk State Academy of Water Transport, Novosibirsk, 2007) 129 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Mac-Konnel A.J., Introduction to tensor analysis (Dover Publications, 2011) 352 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Wesseling P., Principles of Computational Fluid Dynamics (Springer Series in Computational Mathematics, 2001) 644 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.