EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 108, 2016Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (MMCP 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 February 2016|
- Dorodnitsin A.A., Selected works. V.1.2. (Moscow. Publication of the Computer Centre of the Academy of Sciences Russia 1997)
- Belotserkovsky O.M. and Davydov Yu. M., Method of large particles in the gas dynamics (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) 370 pp.
- Astarita G. and Marrucci G. Principles of non-Newtonian fluid mechanics (McGRAW-HILL Book Company, UK, 1974) 289 pp.
- DeWitt B.S., Dynamical theory of groups and fields (Gordon and Breach, N.-Y., 1965) 264 pp.
- Garrett Lisi A., An Exceptionally Simple Theory of Everything, arXiv:0711.0770v1 [hep-th] 6 Nov 2007
- Eglit M.E., The lectures on the basics of continuum mechanics (Publishing house of the Moscow University, Moscow, 2008) 318 pp.
- Khramushin V. N., Three-dimensional tensor mathematics of computational experiments in fluid mechanics. (FEB RAS, Vladivostok, 2005) 212 pp.
- Gotman A. Sh., The tensor calculus (Novosibirsk State Academy of Water Transport, Novosibirsk, 2007) 129 pp.
- Mac-Konnel A.J., Introduction to tensor analysis (Dover Publications, 2011) 352 pp.
- Wesseling P., Principles of Computational Fluid Dynamics (Springer Series in Computational Mathematics, 2001) 644 p.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.