EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 108, 2016Mathematical Modeling and Computational Physics (MMCP 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 February 2016|
- Fletcher R.H., Tannehill J.C., and Anderson D., Computational Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer, Third Edition (Series in Computational and Physical Processes in Mechanics and Thermal Sciences, CRC Press, 2013) 774 p.
- Fletcher C.A.J., Computational Techniques for Fluid Dynamics 2: Specific Techniques for Different Flow Categories, (Springer-Verlag, 1998) 496 p.
- Boris J. P. and Book D. L., J. Comput. Phys. 11, 38–69 (1973) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Zalesak S.T., J. Comput.Phys. 31, 335–362 (1979) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Benton E. R. and Platzman G. W., Quart. Appl. Math. 30, 195–212 (1972) [CrossRef]
- Bogdanov A., Stankova E., and Mareev V., High performance algorithms for multiphase and multicomponent media, 14th Ship stability workshop, UTMSPACE, Malaysia, pp. 242–245 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.