EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- V. Dmitrienko, B. Lukutin, Modern problems of science and education, 3, 1 (2014)
- S. Tihonov, A. Il’in, Ju. Luk’janov, Bulletin of the Pskov State University, 2, 199 (2013)
- N. Galashov, S. Tsibulskiy, Power Technology and Engineering : Scientific Journal, 48, (2015)
- A. Salamov, Energy abroad, № 1 (2009).
- N. Galashov, S. Cibul’skij, Bulletin TPU, 325 (4), 33 (2014).
- S. Ivanov, K. Tsvetkov, Power stations, (2), 50 (2015).
- A. Tumanovskij, V. Kotler, Energy facilities abroad, (3) (2007).
- E. Somova, A. Shvarc, Je. Verboveckij, Energetic, (2), 39 (2015)
- A. Zarjankin, A. Rogalev, G. Sojko, Intense and technical sciences, (5), (2013).
- S. Imano, N. Sato, H. Kamoshida, Development and trial manufacturing of Ni-base alloys for coal fired power plant with temperature capability 800°C (Advances in Materials Technology for Fossil Power Plants, Proceedings from the 7th International Conference, 2014)
- O. Favorskij, A. Mil’man, V. Fedorov, O. Milman, Energy-efficient continuous proizvodstvo ispolzlvaniem electricity with combined organic and hydrogen fuel, (the International Forum Hydrogen Technologies for Energy Production), (2006)
- A. Kostjuk, V. Frolov, A. Bulkin, A. Truhnij, The turbines of thermal and nuclear power plants (MJeI, 2001)
- S. Sterman, V. Lavygin, S. Tishin, Thermal and nuclear power stations: the textbook for students, (MJeI, 2008).
- S. Rivkin, Thermodynamic properties of gases, (Energoatomizdat, 1987)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.