EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- V.K. Shchukin, A.A. Khalatov, Heat transfer, mass transfer and hydrodynamics of swirled flows in axisymmetrical channels (M .: Engineering 1982) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Smulsky, Aerodynamics and processes in vortexc cameras (Novosibirsk: “Science”, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gupta, D. Lillie, N. Sayred Swirling flow (M.: World, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Goldshtik, A.K. Leontiev, I.I. Belyaev, Heating energy, (2), 40 (1961) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kutateladze, E.P. Volchkov, V.I. Terekhov, Aerodynamics and heat and mass transfer in limited eddy potokah (Novosibirsk, ITP SB RAS, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Karpov, E.N. Saburov, TOKCT, 24 (5), 651 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Saburov, S.V. Karpov, S.I. Ostashev, Heat transfer and aerodynamics of the swirling flow in the cyclone unit (Leningrad: publisher Leningrad University Press, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ovchinnikov, N.A. Nikolaev, Proceedings of the Kazan chemical technological institute, 51, 9 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Borodin, Y.F. Dityakin, L.A. Klyachko, V.I. Yagodkin, Liquid atomization. (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Alekseenko, P.A. Kuybin, V.L. Okulov, Introduction to the theory of concentrated vortices (Novosibirsk Institute of Thermal Physics SO RAN, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Smith, Technical mechanics, 84 (4), 229 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- M.I.. Birger, A.Y. Waldberg, B.I. Soft and al., Handbook of dust and ash collection (M.: Energoatomizdat, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Volodya, Of turbulent transport in rotating flows (Alma-Ata: Science, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Schwab, Engineering Journal of Physics, 6 (2), 102 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Wasilewski, Dedusting gas inertial devices (Tomsk: Publishing of Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.