EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 110, 2016Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 February 2016|
- Buhmirov V.V., Rodionov G.A. Comparative analysis of pneumatic conveying systems. Collection of scientific papers of the international scientific-practical conference “State and prospects of development of electro” (XVII Benardosovskie reading). - Ivanovo: VPO “Ivanovo State Power University named after V.I. Lenin”, 2013. vol. 2. P. 150-153. [Google Scholar]
- Razumov, I.M. Fluidization and pneumatic transport of bulk materials. - M.: Chemistry, 1972. 238 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Siegel W. development of pneumatic conveying. The Mill + Mischfuttertechnik. Kongressband, 1977. P. 291-296. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, D., Ahmadi, G. A. Thermodynamical Formulation for Dispersed Multiphase Turbulent Flows. Int. J. Multiphase Flow, 1990. vol. 6, P. 323–351. [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS FLUENT User’s Guide. Software Release Version 14. 2011. – 2498 pp. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.