EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 111, 2016WONDER-2015 – 4th International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Processing and Benchmarking|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- C.J. Diez, F. Michel-Sendis, O. Cabellos, On the processing of JEFF-3.2 neutron data library with AMPX 6.2 for its use with the SCALE tool suite, these proceedings.
- N. Soppera, M. Bossant, E. Dupont, “JANIS 4: An Improved Version of the NEA Java-based Nuclear Data Information
- OECD NEA, International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, OECD. And at www.oecd-nea.org/science/wpncs/icsbep/
- OECD NEA, International Handbook of Evaluated Reactor Physics Benchmark Experiments, NEA/NSC/DOC(2006)1, OECD. And at www.oecd-nea.org/science/wprs/irphe
- J. Dyrda, I. Hill, et al, The New OECD-NEA Nuclear Data and Sensitivity Tool (NDaST), ANS Winter meeting proceedings, Washington DC, USA, Nov.8–12, 2015.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.