EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 111, 2016WONDER-2015 – 4th International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Processing and Benchmarking|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- CSEWG, Tech. Rep. BNL-90365–2009 Rev.2, BNL (2012)
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, Tech. Rep. LA-CP-03–0245, LANL (2003), Version 5
- OECD/NEA Data Bank, JEFF-3.2 Evaluated Data Library - Neutron data (2014), http://www.oecd-nea.org/dbforms/data/eva/evatapes/jeff_32/
- ORNL, SCALE: A comprehensive modeling and simulation suite for nuclear safety analysis and design (2011), ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.1
- R.D. Mosteller, Tech. Rep. LA-UR-02-0878, LANL (2002)
- R.E. MacFarlane, D.W. Muir, R.M. Boicourt, A.C. Kahler, Tech. Rep. LA-UR-12-27079, LANL (2015)
- T. Goorley, M. James, T. Booth, F. Brown, J. Bull, L. Cox, J. Durkee, J. Elson, M. Fensin, R. Forster et al., Nuclear Technology 180, 298 (2012) [CrossRef]
- J.B.B. editor, Tech. Rep. NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.