EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 111, 2016WONDER-2015 – 4th International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Processing and Benchmarking|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- NEA/NSC/WPEC/DOC(2011)433, “Final report of WPEC subgroup 29 on 235U Capture Crosssection in the keV to MeV Energy Region”, (2011).
- Y. Danon, Private Communication, to be published, (2012).
- M. Jandel et al., “New Precision Measurements of the 235U (n,γ) Cross Section”, PRL109, (2012).
- International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, (2014).
- W. Haeck, “GAIA User’s Manual - Version 1.0.0”, IRSN Report PSN-EXP/SNC/2015-165, Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire, France (2015).
- MCNP6 User’s Manual - Code Version 6.1.1beta, LA-CP-14-00745 (June 2014).
- A. Jinaphanh, N. Leclaire, B. Cochet and B. Quaghebeur, “Validation of continuous energy sensitivity coefficients calculations in the MORET 5 code”, Proc. ICNC 2015, Charlotte, (2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.