EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 111, 2016WONDER-2015 – 4th International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Processing and Benchmarking|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- S. Lahaye et al., “First verification and validation steps of the MENDEL release 1.0 cycle code system”, Proceedings of PHYSOR2014, Kyoto, Japan, September 28 – October 3 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Golfier et al., “APOLLO3: a common project of CEA, AREVA and EDF for the development of a new deterministic multi-purpose code for core physics analysis”, Proceedings of Mathematics and Computation Topical Meeting, Saratoga Springs, USA, May 3–7 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Coste-Delclaux, “GALILEE: A nuclear data processing system for transport, depletion and shielding codes”, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2008 Topical Meeting, Interlaken, Switzerland, September 14–19 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Cross Section Working Group, “ENDF-6 formats manual, Data Formats and Procedures for the Evaluated Nuclear Data File”, Technical Report BNL-90365–2009, Rev. 2, 2012. Edited by A. Trkov, M. Herman and D. A. Brown, October 24, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- R. E. MacFarlane, D. W. Muir, R. M Boicourt and A. C. Kahler, “The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System,Version 2012”, Technical Report LA-UR-12-27079 Rev, LANL (2012). [Google Scholar]
- “Evaluated Nuclear Structure Data File,” http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/ensdf/ (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.