EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 111, 2016WONDER-2015 – 4th International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Integral Nuclear data Measurements|
|Published online||15 March 2016|
- P. Leconte et al., MAESTRO: an ambitious experimental programme for the improvement of nuclear data of structural, detection, moderating and absorbing materials - First results for natV, 55Mn, 59Co and 103Rh, Proceedings of the ANIMMA2013 Conference, paper #1376, May 2013, Marseille, France.
- A. Gruel et al., Integral (n,γ) Cross-sections Measurement of Standard Light Water Reactors Materials, Proceedings of the IGORR2014 conference, Bariloche, Argentina, November 2014.
- S. Cathalau et al., More than forty years of neutronics experiments in critical facilities of Cadarache center: from EOLE and MINERVE to the future ZEPHYR reactor, Proceedings of the IGORR2014 conference, Bariloche, Argentina, Nov. 2014.
- G. Bignan et al., Reactor Physics Experiments on Zero Power Reactors, Handbook of Nuclear Engineering, Springer Science, pp 2053–2184, 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Santamarina et al., Reactivity Worth Measurement of Major Fission Products in MINERVE LWR Lattice Experiment, Nuclear Science and Engineering, Vol. 178, 4, December 2014, 562-581. [CrossRef]
- P. Leconte, J.P. Hudelot, M. Antony, Integral Capture rate Measurements of Neutron Absorbers and Minor Actinides by Gamma-Ray Spectrometry on Specific Fuel Samples, Proceedings of the IYNC 2006 Conference, Stockholm, Sweden, June 2006.
- E. Brun et al., TRIPOLI-4®, CEA, EDF and AREVA reference Monte Carlo code, Joint International Conference on Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications and Monte Carlo 2013, SNA + MC 2013, Volume 82, p 151–160, August 2015.
- A. Santamarina et al., The JEFF-3.1.1 Nuclear Data Library, JEFF Report 22, OECD, NEA No. 6807, 2009.
- M.B. Chadwick et al., ENDF/B-VII.0: Next Generation Evaluated Nuclear Data Library for Nuclear Science and Technology, Nuclear Data Sheets, Vol. 107, 12, p. 2931–3060, December 2006. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- J.C. Sublet et al., The European Activation File: EAF2010 neutron-induced cross section library, EASY Documentation Series, CCFE-R (10) 05, 2010.
- A. Gruel et al., Interpretation of Fission Product Oscillations in the MINERVE Reactor, from Thermal to Epithermal Spectra, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 169, 229–244, 2011. [CrossRef]
- D. Bernard et al., Validation of JEFF-3.1.1 Thermal and Epithermal Neutron-Induced Capture Cross Sections Through MELUSINE Experiment Analysis, Nuclear Science and Engineering, 179, 302–312, 2015. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.