EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- V. Petr, M. Kolovratník, Wet steam energy loss and related Baumann rule in low pressure steam turbine. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part A - Journal of Power and Energy. 2014, vol. 228, no. 2, p. 206–215. ISSN 0957-6509. [CrossRef]
- O. Bartoš, X. Cai, M. Kolovratník, EPJ Web of Conferences , 2014, vol. 67, ISSN 2100-014X.
- W.T. Lindsay, Behavior of impurities in steam turbines, Power engineering, Vol. 5, pp. 68–72, 1975.
- W.G. Steltz, et al, The verification of concentrated impurities in low-pressure steam turbines, TASME, J. of engineering for power, Vol. 105, pp. 192–198. 1983. [CrossRef]
- M. Kolovratník, J. Hrubý,V. Ždímal, O. Bartoš, I. Jiříček et al.: Nanoparticles found in superheated steam – A quantitative analysis of possible heterogeneous condensation nuclei. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part A - Journal of Power and Energy. 2014, vol. 228, no. 2, p. 186–193. ISSN 0957-6509. [CrossRef]
- C.F. Bohren, D.R. Huffman, Absorption and Scattering of Light by Small Particles. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., USA, 1998 [CrossRef]
- H. Köhler, The nucleus in and the growth of hygroscopic droplets. Trans. Faraday Soc. 32 (1936) 1152–1161 [CrossRef]
- W. E. Howell, The growth of cloud drops in uniformly cooled air. J. Meteor., 6, 134–149,1949. [CrossRef]
- V. Holten, Water nucleation. PhD Thesis, Eindoven: Eindhoven University of Technology 2009
- J.Wolk, at al. Empirical function for homogeneous water nucleation rates J.Chem.Phys. 117, 4954(2002) [CrossRef]
- W.C. Hinds, Aerosol technology (Second Ed.). Wiley, New York, 1999.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.