EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- Wagner, C. Large-Eddy Simuation for Acoustics. 470 (Cambridge University Press, 2012)
- OpenFOAM The Open Source CFD Toolbox User Guide, Version 2.3.1. 221 (2014)
- Ansys Fluent Theory Guide, Release 15.0. Ansys, Inc., 814 (2013)
- Verhoeven, Olivier. Trailing Edge Noise Simulations using IDDES in OpenFOAM. 139 (Delft, 2011)
- Uosukainen, S. Foundations of acoustic analogies [Akustisten analogioiden perusteet]. 103 (VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, 2011)
- Kraposhin, M. V. Strizhak, S. V. How to implement simple acoustic analogy in OpenFOAM. 49 (8th OpenFOAM Workshop, Jeju, Korea 2013)
- Roshko, A. Experiments on the flow past a circular cylinder at very high Reynolds number. 12 (Journal of Fluid Mechanics. 1961)
- Ayachit, U. The ParaView Guide, 239 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.