EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- J.S. Jayakumar, Helically Coiled Heat Exchangers, Heat Exchangers - Basics Design Applications, Dr. Jovan Mitrovic (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-51-0278-6, InTech, (2012), Available from: http://www.intechopen.com/books/heat-exchangers-basics-design-applications/helically-coiled-heatexchangers. Last accessed (12/08/2015)
- R. Manna, J.S. Jayakumar, R.B. Grover, Thermal Hydraulic design of a condenser for a natural circulation system, J. energy, heat and mass transfer, 18, 39–46 (1996)
- Gerrard W, (1976). Solubility of gases and liquids. New York: Plenum Press. [CrossRef]
- C.L. Young, R. Battino, H.L. Clever, The solubility of gases and liquids – introductory information, Nitrogen and Air, solubility data series 10, Oxford: Pergamon Press (1982).
- A.M. Fsadni, Y.T. Ge, Experimental and CFD analysis of two phase distribution in horizontal pipes for enhanced system deaeration. In: International Conference on Applied Energy, 5-8th July 2012, Suzhou, China (2012)
- R.H.S. Winterton, J.S. Munaweera, Bubble size in two-phase gas-liquid bubbly flow in ducts, Chemical engineering and processing 40, p437–447 (2012). [CrossRef]
- N.J., Hepworth, J.W.R. Boyd, J.R.M. Hammond, J. Varley, Modelling the effect of liquid notion on bubble nucleation during beer dispense. Chemical engineering sciences. 58, 4071–4084 (2006)
- N. Basu, A. Troshko, G. Nurnberg, Modelling of two-phase flow and boiling with FLUENT (2006) Available from: http://www.scribd.com/doc/3754733/Basu. Last accessed 05/08/2015.
- T.H. Shih, W.W. Liou, A. Shabbir, Z. Yang, J. Zhu, A new k-ε eddy viscosity model for high Reynolds number turbulent flows—model development and validation, Computers and Fluids. 24 (3), 227–238 (1995) [CrossRef]
- CFD-online, Realisable k-epsilon model. Available from: http://www.cfdonline.com/Wiki/Realisable_k-epsilon_model. Last accessed 25/08/2015 (2015)
- ANSYS (2009). Setting Up the Eulerian Model, ANSYS FLUENT 12.0 User’s Guide. United States, (2009)
- Sharcnet, Choosing the Pressure-Velocity Coupling Method. Available from: https://www.sharcnet.ca/Software/Fluent6/html/ug/node1021.htm. Last accessed 25/08/2015 (2006)
- H. Saffari, R. Moosavi, E. Gholami, N.M. Nouri, The effect of bubble on pressure drop reduction in helical coil. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science. 1 (51), p251–256 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Engineeringtoolbox, Dynamic, Absolute and Kinematic Viscosity. Available from: http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/dynamicabsolute-kinematic-viscosity-d_412.html. Last accessed 04/09/2015 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.