EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- M. Ochiai, S. Ryu, 7th JFPS 2008, Hybrid in construction machinery, (Toyama, 2008)
- P. Drexler, H. Faatz, F. Feith, H. Geis, J. Morlok, E. Wiesmann, The Hydraulic Trainer Volume 3 – Planning and Design of Hydraulic Power Systems (Mannesmann Rexroth GmbH, Lohr am Main, 1988)
- A. Furman, S. P. Neumam, Advances in Water Resources 26, 12 (2003) [CrossRef]
- H. Dörr, R. Ewald, J. Hutter, D. Kretz, F. Liedhegener, A. Schmitt, The Hydraulic Trainer Volume 2 – Proportional and Servo Valve Technology (Mannesmann Rexroth GmbH, Lohr am Main, 1986)
- M. S. Chandrasekar, M. Pushpavanam, Electrochimica Acta 53, 8 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. D. Bootman, M. J. Berridge, P. Lipp Cell 91, 3 (1997) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P. Laguna, G. B. Moody, R. G. Mark, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 45, 6 (1998) [CrossRef]
- M. Vašina, Energy saving hydraulic systems of lifting and loading equipment mounted on lorries (VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic, 2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.