EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- I. R. Titze and F. Alipour. The myoelastic aerodynamic theory of phonation. National Center for Voice and Speech, 2006.
- A. Kosík, M. Feistauer, J. Horáček, and P. Sváček. Numerical simulation of interaction of human vocal folds and fluid flow. Vibration Problems ICOVP 2011, 139:765–771, 2011. [CrossRef]
- P. Svacek and J. Horacek. Numerical simulation of glottal flow in interaction with self oscillating vocal folds: comparison of finite element approximation with a simplified model. Communications in Computational Physics, 12:789–806, 2012.
- N. Takashi and T. J. R. Hughes. An arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian finite element method for interaction of fluid and a rigid body. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 95:115–138, 1992. [CrossRef]
- M. Feistauer, P. Sváček, and J. Horáček. Numerical simulation of fluid-structure interaction problems with applications to flow in vocal folds. In T. Bodnár, G. P. Galdi, and S. Nečasová, editors, Fluid-structure Interaction and Biomedical Applications, pages 312–393. Birkhauser, 2014.
- M. Brdička, L. Samek, and B. Sopko. Continuum mechanics. Academia, 2000.
- J. Valášek, P. Sváček, and J. Horáček. On numerical approximation of fluid-structure interactions of air flow with a model of vocal folds. Topical Problems of Fluid Mechanics 2015, pages 245–254, 2015.
- M. Hadrava, M. Feistauer, J. Horáček, and A. Kosík. Discontinuous Galerkin method for the problem of linear elasticity with applications to the fluid-structure interaction. AIP Conference Proceedings, 1558:2348–2351, 2013. [CrossRef]
- M. Braack and P. B. Mucha. Directional do-nothing condition for the Navier-Stokes equations. Journal of Computational Mathematics, 32:507–521, 2014. [CrossRef]
- T. A. Davis. Direct methods for sparse linear systems. SIAM, 2006. [CrossRef]
- V. Girault and P. A. Raviart. Finite element methods for Navier-Stokes equations. Springer-Verlag, 1986. [CrossRef]
- R. C. Scherer, D. Shinwari, K. J. De Witt, Ch. Zhang, B. R. Kucinschi, and A. A. Afjeh. Intraglottal pressure profiles for a symmetric and oblique glottis with a divergence angle of 10 degrees. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 109:1616–1630, 2001. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.