EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- R. Crites and F.W. Steinle, Wall Interference Reduction Methods for Subsonic Wind Tunnels 33rd Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibition, AIAA, January 9-12 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- R.U.E. Ancelle, A Selection of Experimental Test Cases for the Validation of CFD Codes, AGARD Report No. AR-303 Vol. II, August (1994). [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Macha, R.J. Buffington, J.F. Henflingj, Slotted-Wall Blockage Corrections for Disks and Parachutes, Journal of Aircraft, 28 9, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- N. Saha, Gap Size Effect on Low Reynolds Number Wind Tunnel Experiments, Doctoral dissertation, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- M. M., Freestone, Upwash interference for wings in solid-liner wind tunnels using subsonic linearisedtheory, ESDU Data Item 95014 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Hackett, K.R. Cooper, M.L. Perry, Drag, lift and pitching moment increments due to wind tunnel wall constraint : extension to three dimensions, ICAS Congress (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rae, W.H, Pope, Low Speed Wind Tunnel Testing, 3rdd ed., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, New York, NY, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Herriot, Blockage corrections for the threedimensional flow closed throat wind tunnels, with consideration of the effect of compressibility, NACA Report No. 995 (1950). [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Tidbury, Wind-Tunnel Wall Interference, Corrections to the Airflow in closed Rectangular Interference, Aircraft Engineering, pp. 192–194 (1945). [Google Scholar]
- A. Malik, Suppression of junction flow effects in half model wind tunnel testing, Doctoral dissertation, Loughborough University, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Abudaram, B.Stanford, P.Ifju, Wind Tunnel Testing of Load-Alleviating Membrane Wings at Low Reynolds Numbers, AIAA 47th Aerosp. Science Meeting, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Toledano, C. Broughton, J. Weiss, T. Nrc, T.W. Tunnel, I. Wind-tunnel, Improvement of Subsonic Wall Corrections in an Industrial Wind, CASI 62nd Aeronautics Conference and AGM, Montréal, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Catalano, E. De Engenharia, D.S. Carlos, A.J. Dagnone, J.S. Angelina, S. Carlos, Theoretical and experimental analysis of the fuselage influence on the wing aerodynamic center position at low speed conditions, in 22nd International Congress Mechanical Engineering (COBEM 2013), Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil, pp. 2089–2100, November. 3-7 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. Qin, CFD for Better Understanding of Wind Tunnel Tests, Integrating Experiments and CFD, Glasgow (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. U. Haque; W. Asrar; A.Omar ; E. Sulaeman; J.S.M.Ali, “Half Model Testing for Canard of a Hybrid Buoyant Aircraft”, World Acad. Sci. Eng. Technol. Int. Sci. Index, Aerosp. Mech. Eng. 2 10 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bouriga, F. Morency, and J. Weiss, Numerical Investigation of Wall Mounting Effects in Semi-Span Wind-Tunnel Tests, 53rd AIAA Aerospace Science Meeting, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, AIAA, Kissimmee, Florida, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Rogers, K. Roth, S. M. Nash,. Validation of computed high-lift flows with significant wind-tunnel effects. AIAA journal, 39 10, 1884-1892, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.