EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- H. Sato, K. Watanabe, J.M.H. Levelt Sengers, J.S. Gallagher, P.G. Hill, J. Straub, W. Wagner, Sixteen Thousands Evaluated Experimental Thermodynamic Property Data for Water and Steam, Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, 20, 1023-1044 (1991) [CrossRef]
- J. Straub, K. Scheffler, Water and Steam, Their Properties and Current Industrial Applications (1980)
- W. Wagner, A. Pruß, The IAPWS Formulation 1995 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Ordinary Water Substance for General and Scientific Use, Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, 31, 387-535 (2002) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- O. Šifner, J. Klomfar, International Standards of Thermophysical Properties of Water and Steam (1996)
- Revised Release on the IAPWS Formulation 1995 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Ordinary Water Substance for General and Scientific Use (2014)
- R. Mareš, O. Šifner, J. Kadrnožka, Tables of Properties of Water and Steam (1999)
- Revised Release on the IAPWS Industrial Formulation 1997 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Water and Steam (2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.