EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 116, 2016Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope (VLVnT-2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 April 2016|
- KM3NeT, http://www.km3net.org/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Aguilar et al. (ANTARES), Nucl. Instr. and Meth.A 656, 11 (2011), 1104.1607v1 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Samtleben (KM3NeT), KM3NeT/ORCA: status and plans, this Conference [Google Scholar]
- D. Coniglione (KM3NeT), KM3NeT/ARCA: status and plans, this Conference [Google Scholar]
- S. Aiello et al. (NEMO), Astropart. Phys. 66, 1 (2015), 1412.0849 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Leonora et al. (KM3NeT), Design and Mass Production of the Optical Modules for KM3NeT-Italia project, this Conference [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Nicolau et al. (KM3NeT), The KM3NeT-IT Tower data acquisition and data transport electronics, this Conference [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.