EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 116, 2016Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope (VLVnT-2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computing Models, Data Repositories, Virtual Observatory, Data Formats, Software Systems, User Training|
|Published online||11 April 2016|
- C.M.M. Colnard, Ultra-high energy neutrino simulations (2009)
- R. Brun and F. Rademakers, ROOT – An Object Oriented Data Analysis Framework, Proceedings of AIHENP'96 Workshop, Lausanne (Sep 1996), Nucl. In st. & Meth. in Phys. Rev. A 389 (1997) 81–86. Also: http://root.cern.ch/ [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- M. de Jong, The probability density function of the arrival time of light (March 13, 2012)
- OpenMP Architecture Review Board, OpenMP Application Program Interface - Version 4.0 (July 2013)
- I.D. Diplas, Parallelization of calculations and creating tables for the scientific program “SIRENE” (2015)
- NVidia, CURAND LIBRARY, PG-02829-001_v7.5 (September 2015)
- D. Ruijters and P. Thévenaz, GPU Prefilter for Accurate Cubic B-Spline Interpolation, The Computer Journal 55, no. 1, pp. 15–20 (January 2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.