EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 116, 2016Very Large Volume Neutrino Telescope (VLVnT-2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computing Models, Data Repositories, Virtual Observatory, Data Formats, Software Systems, User Training|
|Published online||11 April 2016|
- A. Achterberg, et al., Astroparticle Physics 26, 155 (2006), astro-ph/0604450 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- L. Breiman, Machine Learning 45, 5 (2001) [CrossRef]
- S. Fischer, et al., Tech. Rep. CI-136/02, Collaborative Research Center 531, University of Dortmund, Dortmund, Germany (2002)
- C. Ding, H. Peng, J. of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology 3 (2005) [CrossRef]
- B. Schowe, Feature Selection for high-dimensional data in RapidMiner, in Proceedings of the 2nd RapidMiner Community Meeting And Conference (RCOMM 2011), edited by S. Fischer, I. Mierswa (Shaker Verlag, Aachen, 2011)
- L. Kuncheva, A Stability Index for Feature Selection, in Artificial intelligence and applications (2007), pp. 421–427
- D. Heck, et al., CORSIKA: A Monte Carlo code to simulate extensive air showers, Vol. 6019 (FZKA, 1998)
- J.R. Hoerandel, N.N. Kalmykov, A.I. Pavlov, The Knee in the Energy Spectrum of Cosmic Rays in the Framework of the Poly-Gonato and Diffusion Models, in Proceedings of International Cosmic Ray Conference 2003 (2003), Vol. 1, p. 243
- A. Gazizov, M. Kowalski, Computer Physics Communications 172, 203 (2005), astro-ph/0406439 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.