EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidar for Trace Gas Monitoring I|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, “Climate Change 2007: The physical science basis, Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change”, Solomon, S., D. Qin, M. Manning, Z. Chen, M. Marquis, K. B. Averty, M. Tignor, and H. L. Miller, Eds., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 996 pp (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Lin, B., L. Chambers, P. Stackhouse Jr., B. Wielicki, Y. Hu, P. Minnis, N. Loeb, W. Sun, G. Potter, Q. Min, G. Schuster, and T.-F. Fan, “Estimations of climate sensitivity based on topof-atmosphere radiation imbalance”, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 10, 1923–1930 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NRC, “Earth Science and Applications from Space: National Imperatives for the Next Decade and Beyond”, The National Academies Press, Washington, D.C., 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Dobler, J., F. Harrison, E. Browell, B. Lin, D. McGregor, S. Kooi, Y. Choi, and S. Ismail, “Atmospheric CO2 column measurements with an airborne intensity-modulated continuous wave 1.57 μm fiber laser lidar,” Appl. Opt., 52(12), 2874-2892 (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lin, B., S. Ismail, F. Harrison, E. Browell, A. Nehrir, J. Dobler, B. Moore, T. Refaat, S. Kooi, “Modeling of intensity-modulated continuouswave laser absorption spectrometer systems for atmospheric CO2 column measurements,” Appl. Opt., 50(29), 7062-7077 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Browell, E., M. E. Dobbs, J. Dobler, S. Kooi, Y. Choi, F.W. Harrison, B. Moore III, and T. S. Zaccheo, “First airborne laser remote measurements of atmospheric CO2 for future active sensing of CO2 from Space,” Proceedings of the 8th International Carbon Dioxide Conference, Jena, Germany, 13–18 September 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Crisp, D., B. Fisher, C. O’Dell, C. Frankenberg, R. Basilio, and coauthors, “The ACOS CO2 retrieval algorithm – Part II: Global XCO2 data characterization”, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 5, 687-707 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Campbell, J., B. Lin, A. Nehrir, F.W. Harrison, M. Obland, “High Resolution CW Lidar Altimetry using Repeating Intensity Modulated Waveforms and Fourier Transform Reordering,” Opt. Letters, 39, 6078-6081 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.