EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidar for Trace Gas Monitoring I|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- R.T. Menzies and D.M. Tratt, 2003: “Differential laser absorption spectrometry for global profiling of tropospheric carbon dioxide: selection of optimum sounding frequencies for high-precision measurements”, Appl. Opt., 42, 6569-6577. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Ehret, C. Kiemle, M. Wirth, A Amediek, A. Fix, and S. Houweling, 2008: “Spaceborne Remote Sensing of CO2, CH4, and N2O by IPDA Lidar”, Appl. Phys. B, 90, 593-608. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Gibert, P.H. Flamant, J. Cuesta, D. Bruneau, 2008: “Vertical 2-μm heterodyne differential absorption lidar measurements of mean CO2 mixing ratio in the troposphere”, J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol,. doi: 10.1175_2008JTECHA1070.1. [Google Scholar]
- J. Caron and Y. Durand, 2009: “Operating wavelengths optimization for a spaceborne lidar measuring atmospheric CO2 “, Appl. Opt. 48, 5413-5422. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Spiers, R.T. Menzies, J. Jacob, L.E. Christensen, M.W. Phillips, Y. Choi, and E.V. Browell, 2011: “Atmospheric CO2 measurements with a 2 μm airborne laser absorption spectrometer employing coherent detection”, Appl. Opt., 50, 2098-2111. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ishii and Coauthors, 2012: “Partial CO2 column-averaged dry-air mixing ratio from measurements by coherent 2-μm differential absorption and wind lidar with laser frequency offset locking”, J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 29, 1169-1181. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Menzies, G.D. Spiers, and J.C. Jacob, 2014: “Airborne Laser Absorption Spectrometer Measurements of Atmospheric CO2 Column Mole Fractions: Source and Sink Detection and Environmental Impacts on Retrievals”, J. Atmos and Oceanic Tech. 31, 404-421. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.