EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques I|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- http://aeronet.gsfc.nasa.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- http://mplnet.gsfc.nasa.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- Leiterer, U., et al., 1995: A new star photometer developed for spectral aerosol optical thickness measurements in Lindenberg, Beitr. Phys. Atmosph., 68, 133-141. [Google Scholar]
- Perez-Ramirez, D. et al., Development and calibration of a star photometer to measure the aerosol optical depth: smoke observations at a high mountain site, Atmos. Environ., 42, 2733-2738. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lanciano, O. and G. Fiocco, 2007: Nighttime measurements of atmospheric optical thickness by star photometery with a digital camera, Applied Optics, 46, 5176-5182. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Barnes, John E., S. Bronner, Robert Beck, and N. C. Parikh, 2003: Boundary Layer Scattering Measurements with a Charge-Coupled Device Camera Lidar, Applied Optics, 42, no. 15, 2647-2652. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Barnes, John E., N.C. Parikh Sharma and Trevor Kaplan, Atmospheric aerosol profiling with a bistatic imaging lidar system, 2007: Applied Optics, 46, no. 15, 2922-2929. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nimmi C. P. Sharma and John E. Barnes, 2015: CLidar mountain boundary layer case studies, 27th ILRC, New York City. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.