EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques I|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Nishizawa T., N. Sugimoto, and I. Matsui, 2010: Development of multi-wavelength high-spectral resolution lidar system (2alpha+3beta+2delta), Proc. of 25th International Laser Radar Conference, 903-906.
- Liu Z., N. Sugimoto, and T. Murayama, 2002: Extinction-to-backscatter ratio of Asian dust observed by high-spectral-resolution lidar and Raman lidar, Applied Optics., 41(15), 2760-2767. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Burton et al., 2012: Aerosol classification using airborne High Spectral Resolution Lidar measurements – methodology and example, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 5, 73-98. [CrossRef]
- Fiocco G.G., G. Beneditti-Michelangeli, K. Maischberger, and E. Madonna, 1971: Measurement of Temperature and Aerosol to Molecule Ratio in the Troposphere by Optical Radar, Nature, 229, 78.
- Shimizu H., S. A. Lee, and C. Y. She, 1983: High spectral resolution lidar system with atomic blocking filters for measuring atmospheric parameters, Appl. Opt., 22, 1373-1381. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Liu Z., Ichiro Matsui, and Nobuo Sugimoto, 1999: High-Spectral-Resolution Lidar Using an Iodine Absorption Filter for Atmospheric Measurements, Optical Engineering, 38(10) 1661-1670. [CrossRef]
- Liu D., C. Hostetler, I. Miller, A. Cook, and J. Hair, 2012: System analysis of a tilted field-widened Michelson interferometer for high spectral resolution lidar, Opt. Express, 20, 1406-1420. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ristori et al., 2015: Development of a high spectral resolution lidar using a multi-mode laser and a tunable interferometer, Proc. of 27th International Laser Radar Conference.
- Bruneau et al., 2013: Direct-detection wind lidar operating with a multimode laser, Appl. Opt., 52, 4941. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.