EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques I|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Shupe, M. D., J.M. Intrieri, 2004: Cloud radiative forcing of the Arctic surface: The influence of cloud properties, surface albedo, and solar zenith angle, Journal of Climate, 17, 616-628 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wiegner, M., F. Madonna, I. Binietoglou, R. Forkel, J. Gasteiger, A. Geiß, G. Pappalardo, K. Schäfer, W. Thomas, 2014: What is the benefit of ceilometers for aerosol remote sensing? An answer from EARLINET, Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, 7, 2491-2543 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Intrieri, J. M., M. D. Shupe, T. Uttal, B. J. McCarty, 2002: An annual cycle of Arctic cloud characteristics observed by radar and lidar at SHEBA, Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 107 (C10), SHE 5-1–SHE 5-15 [Google Scholar]
- O’Connor, E. J., A. J. Illingworth, and R. J. Hogan, 2004: A technique for autocalibration of cloud lidar, J. Atmos. Ocean. Tech., 21, 777-786. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Y., 2007: Depolarization ratio-effective lidar ratio relation: Theoretical basis for space lidar cloud phase discrimination, Geophysical Research Letters, 34 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sassen, K., 1991: The polarization lidar technique for cloud research: A review and current assessment, BAMS, 72, 1848-1866. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.