EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques I|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Abbot, D. S., et al., 2003: Seasonal and interannual variability of North American isoprene emissions as determined by formaldehyde column measurements from space, Geophys. Res. Lett., 30 (7), 1886. [CrossRef]
- NRC Decadal Survey 2007: Earth Science Applications from Space: National Imperatives for the next Decade and Beyond, National Research Council.
- M. Cazorla, et al., 2015: A new airborne laser-induced fluorescence instrument for in situ detection of formaldehyde throughout the troposphere and lower stratosphere, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 8, 541-552. [CrossRef]
- Wert, B. P., et al., 2003: Design and performance of a tunable diode laser absorption spectrometer for airborne formaldehyde measurements, J. Geophys. Res., 108, 4350. [CrossRef]
- Ritz, D., et al., 1993: An improved open-path multireflection cell for the measurement of NO2 and NO3, in: Optical methods in atmospheric chemistry, edited by: Schiff, H. I. and Platt, U., SPIE Proceedings, 1715, 200–211. [CrossRef]
- Kelly, T. J. and Fortune, C. R. 1994: Continuous monitoring of gaseous formaldehyde using an improved fluorescence approach, Int. J. Environ. Anal. Chem., 54, 249–263. [CrossRef]
- Chance, K., et al., 2000: Satellite observations of formaldehyde over North America from GOME, Geophys. Res. Lett., 27(21), 3461–3464. [CrossRef]
- Jones, N., et al., 2007: Long-term tropospheric formaldehyde concentrations deduced from ground-based Fourier transform solar infrared measurements, Atmos. Chem. Phys. Discuss., 7, 14543-14568. [CrossRef]
- Brackmann, C. et al., 2003: Laser-induced fluorescence of formaldehyde in combustion using third harmonic Nd:YAG laser excitation, Spectrochimica Acta Part A, 59, 3347 [CrossRef]
- Co, D. T., et al., 2005: Rotationally resolved absorption cross sections of formaldehyde in the 28100-28500 cm-1 (351-356 nm) spectral region: Implications for in situ LIF measurements, J. Phys. Chem. A, 109(47), 10675 – 10682. [CrossRef]
- Li, G., et al., 2012: Measurement of atmospheric formaldehyde profiles with a laser-induced fluorescence lidar, Laser Radar Technology and Applications XVII Proc. SPIE, 8379, Paper 18.
- Mylapore, A. R., et al., 2014: Development of a fluorescence lidar for measurement of atmospheric formaldehyde, Proc. SPIE, 9080, Laser Radar Technology and Applications XIX; and Atmospheric Propagation XI, 90800X (June 9, 2014); doi:10.1117/12.2053420.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.