EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Poster Session (Middle Atmosphere)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Picone, J. M., A. E. Hedin, D. P. Drob, and A. C. Aikin, 2002: NRLMSISE-00 empirical model of the atmosphere: Statistical comparisons and scientific issues, J. Geophys. Res., 107(A12), 1468–1483, doi:10.1029/2002JA009430. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wickwar, V. B., L. Sox, M. T. Emerick, J. P. Herron, D. L. Barton, 2015: Early temperatures observed with the extremely sensitive Rayleigh lidar at Utah State University, ILRC27. [Google Scholar]
- Herron, J.P., 2007: Rayleigh-Scatter Lidar Observations at USU’s Atmospheric Lidar Observatory (Logan, UT) — Temperature Climatology, Temperature Comparisons with MSIS, and Noctilucent Clouds, PhD Dissertation, 156 pp, Utah State University, Logan, UT. [Google Scholar]
- Gelman, M. E., A. J. Miller, K. W. Jihnson, and R. N. Nagatani, 1986: Detection of long term trends in global stratospheric temperature from NMC analyses derived from NOAA satellite data. Adv. Space Res. 6, 17–26. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Randel, W. J., et al., 2004: The SPARC Intercomparison of middle-atmosphere climatelogies, J. Climate, 17, 986-1003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Berrisford, P., et al., 2011: The ERA-Interim Archive, Version 2.0. ERA report series, 1. Technical Report, 23 pp, ECMWF. [Google Scholar]
- Rienecker, M. M., et al., 2011: MERRA: NASA’s modern-era retrospective analysis for research and applications, J. Climate, 24(14), 3624-3648. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.