EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Middle Atmosphere)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Herron, J.P., 2007: Rayleigh-Scatter Lidar Observations at USU’s Atmospheric Lidar Observatory (Logan, UT) — Temperature Climatology, Temperature Comparisons with MSIS, and Noctilucent Clouds, PhD Dissertation, 156 pp, Utah State University, Logan, UT. [Google Scholar]
- Picone, J. M., A. E. Hedin, D. P. Drob, and A. C. Aikin, 2002: NRLMSISE-00 empirical model of the atmosphere: Statistical comparisons and scientific issues, J. Geophys. Res., 107(A12), 1468–1483, doi:10.1029/2002JA009430. [Google Scholar]
- Hauchecorne, A., and M. L. Chanin, 1980: Density and temperature profiles obtained by lidar between 35 and 70 km, Geophys. Res. Lett. 7, 565–568. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kafle, D. N., 2009: Rayleigh-lidar observations of mesospheric gravity wave activity above Logan, Utah, PhD Dissertation, 209 pp, Utah State University, Logan, UT. [Google Scholar]
- Wynn, T. A., 2010: Statistical analysis of the USU lidar data set with reference to mesospheric solar response and cooling rate calculation, with analysis of statistical issues affecting the regression coefficients, PhD Dissertation, 232 pp, Utah State University, Logan, UT. [Google Scholar]
- Sox, L, V. B. Wickwar, C. Fish, J. P. Herron, 2015: Temperature deviations in the midlatitude mesosphere during stratospheric warmings as measured with Rayleigh-scatter lidar, ILRC27. [Google Scholar]
- Barton, D. L., V. B. Wickwar, J. P. Herron, L. Sox, L. A. Navarro, 2015: Variations in Mesospheric neutral densities from Rayleigh lidar observations at Utah State University, ILRC27. [Google Scholar]
- Wickwar, V. B., M. J. Taylor, J. P. Herron, B.A. Martineau, 2002: Visual and lidar observations of noctilucent clouds above Logan, Utah, at 41.7°N, J. Geophys. Res., 107(D7), 4054–4059, 10.1029/2001JD001180. [Google Scholar]
- Herron, J. P., V. B. Wickwar, P. J. Espy, and J. W. Meriwether, 2007: Observation of a noctilucent cloud above Logan, Utah (41.7ºN, 111.8ºW) in 1995, J. Geophys. Res., 112 (D19203), 10.1029/2006JD007158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mertens, C. J., et al., 2004: SABER observations of mesospheric temperatures and comparisons with falling sphere measurements taken during the 2002 summer MaCWAVE campaign, Geophys. Res. Lett., 31 (L03105), doi:10.1029/2003GL018605. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- She, C. Y., et al., 2000: Eight-year climatology of nocturnal temperature and sodium density in the mesopause region (80 to 105 km) over Fort Collins, CO (41°N, 105°W), Geophys. Res. Lett., 27(20), 3289-3292. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.