EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Middle Atmosphere)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Labitzke, K., and B. Naujokat, 2000: The lower arctic stratosphere in winter since 1952, SPARC Newsl., 15, 11–14. [Google Scholar]
- Labitzke, K., 1972: Temperature changes in the mesosphere and stratosphere connected with circulation changes in winter, J. Atmos. Sci., 29, 756– 766. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hauchecorne, A. and M. L. Chanin, 1983: Mid-Latitude Lidar Observations of Planetary Waves in the Middle Atmosphere during the Winter of 1981-1982, J. Geophys. Res., 88 (C6), 3843-3849. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, T., B. Thurairajah, C.-Y. She, A. Chandran, R. L. Collins, and D. A. Krueger, 2012: Wind and temperature response of midlatitude mesopause region to the 2009 Sudden Stratospheric Warming, J. Geophys. Res., 117, D09114, doi:10.1029/2011JD017142. [Google Scholar]
- Rienecker, M. M., M. J. Suarez, R. Gelaro, R. Todling, J. Bacmeister, E. Liu, M. G. Bosilovich, S. D. Schubert, L. Takacs, G.-K. Kim, S. Bloom, J. Chen, D. Collins, A. Conaty, A. da Silva, W. Gu, J. Joiner, R. D. Koster, R. Lucchesi, A. Molod, T. Owens, S. Pawson, P. Pegion, C. R. Redder, R. Reichle, F. R. Robertson, A. G. Ruddick, M. Sienkiewicz, and J. Woollen, 2011: MERRA: NASA’s Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis for Research and Applications. J. Climate, 24, 3624–3648. [Google Scholar]
- Hauchecorne, A. and M. L. Chanin, 1980: Density and temperature profiles obtained by lidar between 35 and 70 km, Geophys. Res. Lett. 7, 565–568. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- She, C. Y., S. Chen, Z. Hu, J. Sherman, J. D. Vance, V. Vasoli, M. A. White, J. R. Yu, and D. A. Krueger, 2000: Eight-year climatology of nocturnal temperature and sodium density in the mesopause region (80 to 105 km) over Fort Collins, CO (41 N, 105 W), Geophys Res. Lett., 27, 3289-3292. [Google Scholar]
- Hedin, A.E., 1991: Extension of the MSIS thermosphere model into the middle and lower atmosphere, J. Geophys. Res., 96 (A2), 1159-1172. [Google Scholar]
- Herron, J. P., 2007: Rayleigh-Scatter Lidar Observations at USU’s Atmospheric Lidar Observatory (Logan, UT) — Temperature Climatology Comparisons with MSIS, and Noctilucent Clouds, PhD Dissertation, Utah State University, Logan, UT. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H.-L., and R. G. Roble, 2002: A study of a self-generated stratospheric sudden warming and its mesospheric-lower thermospheric impacts using the coupled TIME-GCM/CCM3, J. Geophys. Res., 107 (D23), 4695, doi:10.1029/2001JD001533. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.