EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Poster Session (Lidar Applications to Winds and Turbulence)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- R. M. Huffaker, A. V. Jelalian, and J. A. L. Thompson, “Laser-Doppler system for detection of aircraft trailing vortices,” Proc. IEEE 58, 322–326 (1970). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZephIR 300 technical specifications, (ZephIR Lidar, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- WINDCUBE V2, a 200m vertical wind Doppler lidar, (Leosphere, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- WINDAR functional specifications, (WINDAR PHOTONICS, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Abari, A. T. Pedersen, and JakobMann, “An all-fiber image-reject homodyne coherent Doppler wind lidar” Opt. Express. 22(21), 25880–25894 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.