EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Lidar Applications to Boundary Layer Studies)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Barnes, John E., S. Bronner, Robert Beck, and N. C. Parikh, 2003: Boundary Layer Scattering Measurements with a Charge-Coupled Device Camera Lidar, Applied Optics, 42, no. 15, 2647-2652. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Barnes, John E., N.C. Parikh Sharma and Trevor Kaplan, Atmospheric aerosol profiling with a bistatic imaging lidar system, 2007: Applied Optics, 46, no. 15, 2922-2929. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Barnes, John E. and Nimmi C. P. Sharma, 2012: An inexpensive active remote sensing instrument for assessing aerosol distributions, Journal of Air and Waste Management Association, 62, no. 2, 198-203. [CrossRef]
- Sharma, N. C. Parikh, John E. Barnes, Trevor B. Kaplan and Antony D. Clarke, 2011: Coastal Aerosol Profiling With A Camera Lidar and Nephelometer, Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology (JTECH), 28, No. 3. 418-425. [CrossRef]
- Omar, Ali H. et al., 2009: The CALIPSO automated aerosol classification and lidar ratio selection algorithm, Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 26, 1994-2014. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.