EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Lidar Cloud Studies)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Ishimoto, H., K. Masuda, Y. Mano, N. Orikasa, A. Uchiyama, 2012: Irregularly shaped ice aggregates in optical modeling of convectively generated ice clouds, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 113, 632–643. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Masuda, K., H. Ishimoto, Y. Mano, 2012: Efficient method of computing a geometric optics integral for light scattering by nonspherical particles, Pap. Meteor. Geophys., 63, 15–19. [Google Scholar]
- Okada, Y., 2008: Efficient numerical orientation averaging of light scattering properties with a quasi-Monte-Carlo method, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 109, 1719–1742. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Um, J., G. M. McFarquhar, 2013: Optimal numerical methods for determining the orientation averages of single-scattering properties of atmospheric ice crystals, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 127, 207–223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borovoi, A., A. Konoshonkin, N. Kustova, H. Okamoto, 2012: Backscattering Mueller matrix for quasi-horizontally oriented ice plates of cirrus clouds: application to CALIPSO signals, Opt. Express, 20(27), 28222–28233. [Google Scholar]
- Sakai, T., N. Orikasa, T. Nagai, M. Murakami, K. Kusunoki, K. Mori, A. Hashimoto, T. Matsumura, T. Shibata, 2006: Optical and microphysical properties of upper clouds measured with the Raman lidar and hydrometer videosonde: A case study on 29 March 2004 over Tsukuba, Japan, J. Atmos. Sci., 63, 2156–2166. [Google Scholar]
- Borovoi, A., A. Konoshonkin, N. Kustova, 2013: Backscattering by hexagonal ice crystals of cirrus clouds, Opt. Lett., 38(15), 2881–2884. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.