EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Lidar Cloud Studies)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- G. Roy, L. R. Bissonnette, C. Bastille, and G. Vallée, 1999: Retrieval of droplet-size density distribution from multiple field-of-view crosspolarized lidar signals, Appl. Opt. 38, pp.5202–5211. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- I. Veselovskii, M. Korenskii, V. Griaznov, D. N. Whiteman, M. McGill, G. Roy, L. Bissonnette “Information contain of data measured with multiple-field-of-view lidar,” Appl. Opt. 45, 6839–6848(2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- K. Dukhyeon and J. Lee, 2014: Measuring cloud droplet effective radius and liquid water content using changes in degree of linear polarization along cloud depth, Opt. Lett., 39, pp. 3378–3381. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- D.P. Donovan, H. K. Baltink, J.S. Henzing, S.R. de Roode and A.P. Siebesma, 2015,: A depolarization lidar-based method for the determination of liquid-cloud microphysical properties, Atmos. Meas. Tech. 8, pp.237–266. [CrossRef]
- K. Sassen, H. Zhao, 1995: Lidar multiple scattering in water droplet clouds: Toward an improved treatment, Opt. Rev., 2, pp. 394–400. [CrossRef]
- G. Tremblay, G. Roy, 2015: High fidelity imaging algorithm for the Undique Monte Carlo simulator. 27rd International Laser Radar Conference, New York, USA.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.