EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Lidar Cloud Studies)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- American National Standard for Safe Use of Lasers (ANSI Z136.1). Laser Institute of America, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Bohren, C. F. and E. E. Clothiaux. Fundamentals of Atmospheric Radiation. Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH and Co. KGaA, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Bohren, C. F. and D.R. Huffman. Absorption and Scattering of Light by Small Particles. Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH and Co. KGaA, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Radlach, M. et al. Scanning rotational Raman lidar at 355 nm for the measurement of tropospheric temperature fields. Atmos. Chem. Phys., 8, 159–169, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thayer, J. P. et al. Rayleigh lidar system for middle atmosphere research in the arctic. Opt. Eng. 36, 2045–2061. 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, P., L. Bi, B. A. Baum, K.-N. Liou, G. Kattawar, and M. Mishchenko, 2013: Spectrally consistent scattering, absorption, and polarization properties of atmospheric ice crystals at wavelengths from 0.2 μm to 100 μm. J. Atmos. Sci., 70, 330–347. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.