EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Ansmann, A., et al.: Combined Raman elasticbackscatter lidar for vertical profiling of moisture, aerosols extinction, backscatter, and lidar ratio, Appl.Phys.B, 55, 18-28, 1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Müller, D., et al.: Airborne Multiwavelength High Spectral Resolution Lidar (HSRL-2) observations during TCAP 2012: vertical profiles of optical and microphysical properties of a smoke/urban haze plume over the northeastern coast of the US, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 7, 3487–3496, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fenner, W. R., et al.: Raman cross section of some simple gases, J.Opt.Soc.Amer. 63, 73-77, 1973. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Behrendt, A. and Reichardt, J.: Atmospheric temperature profiling in the presence of clouds with a pure rotational Raman lidar by use of an interference-filter-based polychromator, Appl. Optics, 39, 1372–1378, 2000. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Arshinov, Y., et al.: Daytime operation of a pure rotational Raman lidar by use of a Fabry–Perot interferometer, Appl.Opt. 44, 3593-3603, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Veselovskii, et al. “Characterization of forest fire smoke event near Washington, D.C. in Summer 2013 with multi-wavelength lidar”, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 15, 1647–1660, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.