EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Marine and Terrestrial Lidar|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Behrenfeld, M.J. and E. Boss, Beam attenuation and chlorophyll concentration as alternative optical indices of phytoplankton biomass. Journal of Marine Research, 2006. 64(3): p. 431-451. [CrossRef]
- Behrenfeld, Michael J., et al. "Space-based lidar measurements of global ocean carbon stocks." Geophysical Research Letters 40.16 (2013): 4355-4360. [CrossRef]
- Hair, J.W., et al., Airborne High Spectral Resolution Lidar for profiling aerosol optical properties. Applied Optics, 2008. 47(36): p. 6734-6752. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Rogers, R. R., et al. NASA LaRC airborne high spectral resolution lidar aerosol measurements during MILAGRO: observations and validation. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 9.14 (2009): 4811-4826. [CrossRef]
- Rogers, Raymond R., et al. Assessment of the CALIPSO Lidar 532 nm attenuated backscatter calibration using the NASA LaRC airborne High Spectral Resolution Lidar. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 11.3 (2011): 1295-1311. [CrossRef]
- Boss, Emmanuel, and W. Scott Pegau. Relationship of light scattering at an angle in the backward direction to the backscattering coefficient. Applied Optics 40.30 (2001): 5503-5507. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gordon, Howard R. "Interpretation of airborne oceanic lidar: effects of multiple scattering." Applied Optics 21.16 (1982): 2996-3001. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- NASA Ocean Biology (OB.DAAC). Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer (MODIS) Ocean Color Data, 2014.0 Reprocessing. NASA OB.DAAC, Greenbelt, MD, USA.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.